'Single post settings' UI for custom post-type

Home Forums YourMag 'Single post settings' UI for custom post-type

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  RoyalwpThemes 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Nox
    Participant

Hi

(First, I want to tell you sorry for my bad english, it’s not my native language).

I actually handle a blog for a company for the next three months, and need to solve many problems on it. The company has previously created his WP website based on the theme ‘Yourmag’ (three months ago). They explained me that they needed to create two custom post-type (named folder and subfolder) to correctly migrate their old blog on WordPress.

The editors complained that they could not show the title in those later custom posts.

I indeed noticed that it exist an UI in the page of the post edition/creation which seems to be specific to the theme. It’s called ‘Single post settings’. The editors use the ‘Thumbnail – Variant’ as format to set the title in a real ‘Post’. But this UI is not available on the two other custom post-type’s edition/creation page.

Not having been able to get back the documentation of the theme, I had a walk in the code of the theme but I found nothing of convincing to try to implant him in the ‘folder’ and ‘subfolder’ interface.

Do you have any solution ?

Thank you in advance,

Nox

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Nox.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Nox.

RoyalwpThemes
    Keymaster

Hi,
    i don’t quite understand what you need,
    can show example on screenshot?
    Why you need folder and subfolder, for what?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login